Our highly skilled and trained valve technicians perform control valve repairs from simple re-packs to major overhauls including complete rebuilds to the control valve body, assembly, actuator, and instrumentation.
IVS Ltd also has experienced in-house machinists and use certified welders to refurbish valve trim and make body casting repairs when necessary.
We offer a same day turnaround service aimed at supporting customers’ planned maintenance schedules and insurance inspection dates.
• Strip, clean & inspect
• Detailed quality check & report
• Rebuild to OEM specifications
• Hydrostatically tested in accordance with ANSI B16.34
• Seat leak test in accordance to ANSI FCI 70-20
• Gas testing, low and elevated temperature testing, flow loop testing can be completed upon client request.
• Valve calibrated to client spec
• Valve certified and dispatched
We have the expertise and ability to service and repair all components of your control valve, including the actuator. Our technicians are factory trained in actuator repair. We can service and repair welded in-line control valves without removing them, and when necessary, our technicians are highly experienced in the removal, repair, and reinstallation of these valves.
We repair and service all brands of Control Valve, such as: